LOCAL EMERGENCY PLANNING COMMITTEE
Friday 1 February, 2002 @ 2:00pm
Dave Dlugolenski Virgil Fowler
Catherine White Terri Turner
Ralph Herndon Earl Hilson
Bill Foster Bobby Brown
Bill Walls Al Walker
Henry Gilmer Howard Willis
The Augusta-Richmond County Local Emergency Planning Committee meeting was held on Friday 1 February 2002 at 2:00pm. The meeting was held at the EMA office. The meeting went as follows:
1. Virgil Fowler, Chairperson called the meeting to order, the roll was called and a quorum was present.
B. TREASURERS REPORT.
1. Dave Dlugolenski, Coordinator/Treasurer -NONE.
C. OTHER BUSINESS:
1. Virgil informed the members present that the “reverse 911 system” that Dave was currently looking at would be a great asset for the LEPC to go in partnership with and that the time was right to get it at a reduce cost. But the members would have to vote today or the cost would go up by 100%.
2. Dave gave a general talk about equipment, training, and brief demonstration.
3. Vote was called and all present voted to commit for $15,000 for the system.
With no further business to discuss, the meeting was adjourned.
The next LEPC meeting will held on. TBA